Next available tests
The next available tests can be found from registration form.
You can book yourself a test for almost every single weekday between 8:00-19:00.
If none of these available dates fit your schedule please contact us.
Book yourself a test from this form.
About the test
You will find more detailed information about the test from below.
- Lactate test will be done on a treadmill.
- The test consists of 5-8 4min repeats. In total the test takes approximately 40-60 minutes including cooldown.
- We will provide all the necessary equipment for the test (such as heart rate monitor etc.).
From the test report you will find out:
- Your individual thresholds (both aerobic and anaerobic)
- Guidelines for heart rate based training
- Estimation of your ability to perform over certain distances (10km, Half marathon, Cooper test)
- Comparison between your previous test (assuming the previous test was done at our office too)
- The test is for you if you run regularly. It makes no difference if you are a beginner or competitive runner.
- The pacing of the test will be based on each runner’s individual fitness level.
- If you have not previously done the test then you should book yourself one now. If you haven’t been training for a while you should probably get couple of weeks of training in first.
- It is recommended to redo the test every 4-12 months or before starting a new training season.
- By comparing your newest test results to your previous tests you can monitor your progress over longer period of time.
- The test will be held at our office (Kap Hornin Katu 7, 00220 Helsinki) This test will be done on a treadmill.
- Feel free to use the shower after the test.
Some comments from our customers
We asked our customers to share their thoughts about the test on Facebook: