Next available tests
About the test
You will find more detailed information about the test from below.
- Lactate test will be done on a treadmill.
- The test consists of 5-8 4min repeats. In total the test takes approximately 40-60 minutes including cooldown.
- We will provide all the necessary equipment for the test (such as heart rate monitor etc.).
From the test report you will find out:
- Your individual thresholds (both aerobic and anaerobic)
- Guidelines for heart rate based training
- Estimation of your ability to perform over certain distances (10km, Half marathon, Cooper test)
- Comparison between your previous test (assuming the previous test was done at our office too)
- The test is for you if you run regularly. It makes no difference if you are a beginner or competitive runner.
- The pacing of the test will be based on each runner’s individual fitness level.
- If you have not previously done the test then you should book yourself one now. If you haven’t been training for a while you should probably get couple of weeks of training in first.
- It is recommended to redo the test every 4-12 months or before starting a new training season.
- By comparing your newest test results to your previous tests you can monitor your progress over longer period of time.
Some comments from our customers
We asked our customers to share their thoughts about the test on Facebook: